People do make a difference by being amazing neighbours. There are thousands of acts of neighbourliness that take place in the Bradford District every day of the year. There are also many Bradford District residents who for many different reasons have become isolated from their neighbours. You can do something about it or be inspired by our case studies.
How can I be a wonderful neighbour?
- Most importantly of all continue to be a friendly neighbour and talk to others about good things that neighbours do for each other.
- Organise an activity with your neighbours
- You could volunteer to take on one the following roles as a street representative
- Volunteer to become a Neighbourhood Watch coordinator in the streets where Neighbourhood Watch is not currently active.
- Nominate a neighbour for the Community Stars Award scheme