Is social media right for you and your group? Find out how social media can work for voluntary and community organisations of all sizes.
In this practical session, we’ll use examples of what other groups have done and what does/ doesn’t work. We’ll cover:
- Working out what you want to achieve through using social media
- How to choose between Twitter, Facebook and many other social media options
- Planning your communications including using free online tools to schedule your posts on a daily or weekly basis
- How get the benefits of social media and avoid common problems with using social media and the legal issues you need to be aware of
- Saving time by integrating social media with your website.
Book a place