Finding Funding is a short, focused workshop on looking for funding opportunities. We’re starting from scratch so no knowledge is needed. The workshop is particularly suited to volunteers and trustees but is open to everyone from voluntary and community groups in Bradford district.
- Looking for funding? Not sure where to start?
- Done some research but feeling lost?
Come along and find out how to search for funding using the bfunded website. The bfunded website is free and you can do as many searches as you like.
- Planning your fundraising priorities
- How to keep up to date with the latest news about funding
- Top tips for how to plan your funding search, sort results and save time by creating reports
- Training and support available from your local CVS to help you develop your fundraising skills
Book a place